Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to the world of 125 Borden St. in the heart of the Annex, home of the world's first Squong championship. Our cheif exports include questionable living standards, flashless pictures of house parties, and Andrew's (We used to have two...)

Friday, May 26, 2006

May 19th: Where Were You Party People?

REEVER: That's Right - At Borden House.

(Well, most of you were. Some were M.I.A. As in the military term, not as in the Sri Lankan singer of the same name...)


I've just now gotten around to putting the pictures from our May 2-4 Party - coincidently, not held on May 24th - up on the 'net.


Here's one of them: doesn't seem very party-esq, but I thought it was pretty cool. It's Courtney twirling a string-light I think. I'll be finding a way to post the rest of them soon, or putting a link up on the site some time soon.


For now, Courage...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home