Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to the world of 125 Borden St. in the heart of the Annex, home of the world's first Squong championship. Our cheif exports include questionable living standards, flashless pictures of house parties, and Andrew's (We used to have two...)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Back to the Grind

So with Courtney come and gone, it's back to the LAC grind. The CAG starts up tomorrow at Carleton, so I'd like to get everything done at the Archives today if I can, so that if the conference is riveting (though how often is that ever the case?) I can stick around there most of the time. And since it's only around the corner from my place, it will be easy to get back and forth if need be. It's about a 5 minute bike ride.

In case anyone out there was wondering what exactly I was doing at LAC, here's an example. So far, I have snapped about 268 pictures just like this one, and I have a stack of books in my locker at the LAC which will probably total another 200 or so photos. Keep in mind that is most cases, each photo represents two pages. And after I take all these photos, then I have to actually READ them all at some as yet undetermined point in time.

So I got that going for me, right?

(Also, there is a video of an amazing 3-D simulation of how the human heart works for medical students on YouTube. It's pretty good. And the heart is kinda gross.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home