Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to the world of 125 Borden St. in the heart of the Annex, home of the world's first Squong championship. Our cheif exports include questionable living standards, flashless pictures of house parties, and Andrew's (We used to have two...)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

CAG Double Take?

So apparently - even though Emily told me forever ago, I'm only now seeing it to be true - I am presenting twice at the Canadian Association of Geographers conference at Carleton. I have one on Wednesday with a group called 'Water and Environmental Policy' and on Thursday with The Political Spaces cluster of U of T people. I could call and ask them them to drop me from the Wednesday group, but at least I'm with other water people, which would be a first. 

There's also a field trip to the Diefenbunker on Friday the 29th which I'm definitely hitting up. Waad'a Gwan, Diefenbunk? Waad'a Gwan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home