Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to the world of 125 Borden St. in the heart of the Annex, home of the world's first Squong championship. Our cheif exports include questionable living standards, flashless pictures of house parties, and Andrew's (We used to have two...)

Monday, September 08, 2008

First Day of School...


Reever, on his big first day of Graduate classes for his Masters in Geography. Courtney insisted on commemorating the big day for all to see. It was weird being on campus during Frosh Week and seeing so many kids running around in bright neon t-shirts with shitty college designs on them. 

I had a few Dazed and Confused moments during the Frosh Week concert last Friday, except instead of high school girls staying the same age while Matthew McConaughey got older, it was frosh girls and me. I think Courtney told me at least once at the concert to stop being so lecherous - I was just floored at how provocatively some of them dressed on their first day!

We grow up so fast, don't we? 'Cept for Frosh girls: they keep staying the same age...

Funny thing is, this photo was taken about five minutes before I went to the backyard and found the back deck broken and my bike stolen. See how blissful I am in my ignorance? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home