Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to the world of 125 Borden St. in the heart of the Annex, home of the world's first Squong championship. Our cheif exports include questionable living standards, flashless pictures of house parties, and Andrew's (We used to have two...)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

"I Love This City" - September, 2006


I took this the day after my birthday in 2006 when we went for $3.00 breakfast at the Green Room, hung over as shit, and looking for grease.

I was surrounded by friends and roommates, some of them both of those things at once; past partners and current loves, the city and the sunshine. And the grease; you can't forget about the Green Room grease. I saw this grafitti and I wanted to remember that I do love this city. Sometimes...

This was us after breakfast...


And this is Nate in a wife-beater... Just 'cause...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home