Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Welcome to the world of 125 Borden St. in the heart of the Annex, home of the world's first Squong championship. Our cheif exports include questionable living standards, flashless pictures of house parties, and Andrew's (We used to have two...)

Friday, August 15, 2008

Grey Cup 2008 - Countdown to Montreal


T-minus 100 days, or, if you will, 100 big sleeps left till the Crey Cup. The suspense is killing me...

Yes, November 23rd is the Big Day. We've bought our tickets - Pete will be physically attending the game with me while our respective partners, Karen and Courtney, will spend the $188 per ticket that Pete and I spent on the game on shopping on Rue St. Catherines. So everybody walks away happy. I've already notified my Grad School supervisor of the time I will be taking off as well - beyond the game, there is the weekend, from November 20th to November 24th, for pre-game festivities.

Courtney is concerned I will buy blue overalls from Mark's Work Warehouse and sew a bunch of CFL gitch all over it. And maybe even buy myself a hard hat - I dont know why, but it's the thing to do in the CFL it seems. Perhaps - but I will never paint my face, so I think we're about even.

Why am I writing about this now? Firstly, the Argonauts are playing Montreal tonight and I was reminded of it. And secondly, it's a slow Friday at work, and I had time to create the following drawing using Microsoft Paint and the awesome power of Microsoft 2000 - Millenium Edition.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home